piątek, 11 sierpnia 2017

Trampki na wakacjach - 7 Dots Studio




Dzień dobry!
Dziś ciąg dalszy nadrabiana zaległości.
Wakacyjny, letni scrap, który stworzyłam dla 7 Dots Studio.
Wykonałam go z kolekcji Cotton Candy Dreams.

Hello!
Today I have for You a summery, holiday layout made for 7 Dots Studio.
I created it of Cotton Candy Dreams collection.






Użyłam: / I used:
7 Dots Studio
Cotton Candy Dreams - Tags 12x12
Destination Unknown - Clear Stramps
illumination - Clear Stamps

Lindy's Gang
Magicals



Do zobaczenia niebawem!

See You soon!




2 komentarze:

Sue Kosec pisze...

Anna ... I love your work!!! I've searched your blog but did not see a place where I can subscribe. I'd love for your posts to arrive to my e-mail inbox. Can you help, please?

Have a super day!
xo
SuZeQ

wiosanka pisze...

Thank You so much Sue Kosec :-) I'm very happy that You like my work :-) Specially for You - there's the link to subscribe my blog in the wright top corner.